Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's here?
How about a wee introduction to see who's who?

I'm fairly self-explanatory, and haven't changed a lot in all these years, except my hair is probably grey under this colour and bits of me are now prone to gravity.  I won't go into details about that.
(20-02-2015, 12:52 AM)Aimee Wrote:  How about a wee introduction to see who's who?

I'm fairly self-explanatory, and haven't changed a lot in all these years, except my hair is probably grey under this colour and bits of me are now prone to gravity.  I won't go into details about that.

Well,

I'm here and now older and wiser, I can go drinking in pubs without getting thrown out (most of the time) and I don't fall for every woman I see. (Well not publicly anyway)

Life has been hard on me, I now live in Scotland and have a wife and two kids and quite a lot of grey hair.

By day I am a consultant to a large IT company - by night I do Laser shows and have amassed a shitload of geeky Laser stuff.

All and all, I turned out fucking great!

Yours,

Gobothefurryanimal.
(20-02-2015, 12:57 AM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  I'm here and now older and wiser, I can go drinking in pubs without getting thrown out (most of the time) and I don't fall for every woman I see. (Well not publicly anyway)

Life has been hard on me, I now live in Scotland and have a wife and two kids and quite a lot of grey hair.

By day I am a consultant to a large IT company - by night I do Laser shows and have amassed a shitload of geeky Laser stuff.

pew pew pew. I like lasers.

Is the laser show a show on its own, or do you set them up at weddings and raves?
(20-02-2015, 09:35 AM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 12:57 AM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  By day I am a consultant to a large IT company - by night I do Laser shows and have amassed a shitload of geeky Laser stuff.

pew pew pew. I like lasers.

Is the laser show a show on its own, or do you set them up at weddings and raves?

It's for cat shows.... They're set in the ceiling and move those damned red dots around to create a furry gymnastics event.

*I'd* pay to see that!
(20-02-2015, 11:23 AM)Aimee Wrote:  It's for cat shows.... They're set in the ceiling and move those damned red dots around to create a furry gymnastics event.

*I'd* pay to see that!

Actually, so would I now that you mention it.

Are cats colour blind? How do they fare with green dots? Or does that mess them up like airplanes?
(20-02-2015, 12:52 AM)Aimee Wrote:  How about a wee introduction to see who's who?

I've just gone up stairs and brought down my 'list of things/mistakes that I have learned from...' MAN!!!! has it got bigger since the BS days..... Cool

ps. I struggle on....
(20-02-2015, 11:26 AM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 11:23 AM)Aimee Wrote:  It's for cat shows.... They're set in the ceiling and move those damned red dots around to create a furry gymnastics event.

*I'd* pay to see that!

Actually, so would I now that you mention it.

Are cats colour blind? How do they fare with green dots? Or does that mess them up like airplanes?

Uh.. yers... they crash screaming to the ground killing everyone around them for miles.
(20-02-2015, 11:37 AM)Ijustaniceboywhowasleadastay Wrote:  I've just gone up stairs and brought down my 'list of things/mistakes that I  have learned from...'  MAN!!!! has it got bigger since the BS days.....  Cool

ps. I struggle on....

That would be an excellent thing to post up here so that we can all judge you and feel better about ourselves support you in your hour of need.
I am here. I am older than I was. My cynicism is bordering on near fatalistic. Many things have changed. Rightly or wrongly, some things have not.
(20-02-2015, 11:37 AM)Ijustaniceboywhowasleadastay Wrote:  

I've just gone up stairs and brought down my 'list of things/mistakes that I  have learned from...'  MAN!!!! has it got bigger since the BS days.....  Cool

ps. I struggle on....

From memory it all started when you logged on as ILBB.