Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's here?
[/quote]

From memory it all started when you logged on as ILBB.
[/quote]

Needless to say (but I'm going to do it anyway), I will be vetting any future "friend requests" very closely.

Strange isn't it? As I was typing the above, it struck me that ILBB was years ahead of his time. Who would have thunk?
Whelp - I looked at some of the posts with "TeeJay" on them on the original Board Shitless. And I can't remember any of it. :-(

I remember I logged on a lot, and I was pretty sure a wrote a post or two. And I certainly remember that period of my life (the on-line part, at least) with happy nostalgia...

So - I'm still around. Still basically the same person. Which isn't necessarily a good thing, given the wife, two kids and mortgage. :-)

I don't go out much, and I don't remember the last time I got drunk. Not that I ever used to, of course! Blush

That said - for the right group, I could perhaps get a late pass and be led astray into irresponsible and amusing antics...

Regards,

TeeJay

Wait, I take it back...

Just been perusing "B-S-A: Board Shitless Association News" subbie, and I definitely remember *not* doing or saying *any* of *that*.   Angel
Obviously I posted very little back in the day, or I just wasn't very witty (probably thought I was at the time). Seems like I am like most here - married, two kids, a cat and a mortgage.

Have met some of the old BBSers but must say there are some I cannot remember, and others I choose not to remember - but those were the days - even have to give credit to the BBSes as this is where I met my now wife.

Ahhh maybe we could bring back some nostalgia - but Dizzy lives to far away - I remember the get togethers at her place well.

Proteus
@Spike I think we're all ahead of our time.
(20-02-2015, 08:03 PM)proteus Wrote:  Obviously I posted very little back in the day, or I just wasn't very witty (probably thought I was at the time).  Seems like I am like most here - married, two kids, a cat and a mortgage.

Have met some of the old BBSers but must say there are some I cannot remember, and others I choose not to remember - but those were the days - even have to give credit to the BBSes as this is where I met my now wife.

Ahhh maybe we could bring back some nostalgia - but Dizzy lives to far away - I remember the get togethers at her place well.

Proteus

Hey man, good to see you again.

Apparently Dizzy comes down to wellington once in a while to visit her mum, but I haven't spoken to her in ages. Since the last reunion pissup she came down for in fact...
(20-02-2015, 12:52 AM)Aimee Wrote:  How about a wee introduction to see who's who?

Hi there... I run a BBS in Dunedin and met Spiro via TSD.

Just found about about this place via Facebook.
"I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going" - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7
(20-02-2015, 11:29 PM)Avon Wrote:  Hi there... I run a BBS in Dunedin and met Spiro via TSD.

Just found about about this place via Facebook.

Hey Avon, nice to see you.

It's great to see such a high concentration of BBS geeks on the web. Big Grin
(20-02-2015, 11:24 PM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 08:03 PM)proteus Wrote:  Obviously I posted very little back in the day, or I just wasn't very witty (probably thought I was at the time).  Seems like I am like most here - married, two kids, a cat and a mortgage.

Proteus

Hey man, good to see you again.

Apparently Dizzy comes down to wellington once in a while to visit her mum, but I haven't spoken to her in ages. Since the last reunion pissup she came down for in fact...

Yes, I think it is time we make another reunion happen - and hopefully more turn up - from memory the last catchup was you, me and Aimee.....
(20-02-2015, 06:03 PM)TeeJay Wrote:  Just been perusing "B-S-A: Board Shitless Association News" subbie, and I definitely remember *not* doing or saying *any* of *that*.   Angel

... or posing for the photographs?
(22-02-2015, 07:51 PM)Aimee Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 06:03 PM)TeeJay Wrote:  Just been perusing "B-S-A: Board Shitless Association News" subbie, and I definitely remember *not* doing or saying *any* of *that*.   Angel

... or posing for the photographs?

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure there were never photographs. Of the stuff that never happened. Sad