Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's here?
(22-02-2015, 06:45 PM)proteus Wrote:  Yes, I think it is time we make another reunion happen - and hopefully more turn up - from memory the last catchup was you, me and Aimee.....

Yup, and Mary-anne I think was at that one. But definitely will sort out something soon.
(20-02-2015, 11:23 AM)Aimee Wrote:  It's for cat shows.... They're set in the ceiling and move those damned red dots around to create a furry gymnastics event.

*I'd* pay to see that!

Hmmm, Sounds like a patent opportunity to me!

New from GoboCorp, the Laseecat!

(20-02-2015, 09:35 AM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  pew pew pew. I like lasers.

Is the laser show a show on its own, or do you set them up at weddings and raves?

Damnit.

I wrote a huge reply to this, but somehow managed to delete it all. bugger.

No weddings I'm afraid. but when you and Aimee get hitched I'll make an exception.

Raves, Dance parties, Concerts yes.. I've been involved it quite a few big ones in the UK - it's good fun but long unsociable hours.
(24-02-2015, 05:08 PM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  New from GoboCorp, the Laseecat!

Is that different to GoboCop?

"Serve the public cheeseburger, protect the red dot, uphold the sleep."

(24-02-2015, 05:08 PM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  No weddings I'm afraid. but when you and Aimee get hitched I'll make an exception.

Ha. This is the 21st century dude. The ball and chain are a bit primitive.
Hiya all

Living in the Y'rapa : 1 kid, 1 wife and 1 exchange student from Japan.
Like young Aimee (do I get bonus time on the board for sucking up to the Sysop...huh huh huh?) I may have some distinguished silver highlights in the thatch up top, and I may be a little rounder and softer in the middle. Smile

Spend days currently at home, looking for a job back in Welly (was working at Masterton in IT for last 6 years), doing school runs, dog-napping other people's dogs for walks due to missing having my own since January, and lurking at the local Everest cafe (really, really good coffee if you are over this side of the hill btw) reading the paper in the sunshine.

I would like to note that young TeeJay seems to have early onset of Alzheimers about his earlier life.  
I sure I can pop over and help him remember and pass on this history to his kidlets, showing them what a responsible, refined and restrained person he was in his youth as a good example to them...
(25-02-2015, 11:32 AM)BrotherXan Wrote:  Like young Aimee (do I get bonus time on the board for sucking up to the Sysop...huh huh huh?) I may have some distinguished silver highlights in the thatch up top, and I may be a little rounder and softer in the middle. Smile

Sure thing... unlimited time! *grin*
Hmm... silver, round and soft.  You're a cloud?
(25-02-2015, 11:48 AM)Aimee Wrote:  Sure thing... unlimited time! *grin*

No, but I am in the cloud right now...
(25-02-2015, 12:02 PM)BrotherXan Wrote:  
(25-02-2015, 11:48 AM)Aimee Wrote:  Sure thing... unlimited time! *grin*

No, but I am in the cloud right now...

Did you manage to catch that rat?  Or are you claiming it in your tax return as a dependent?
(24-02-2015, 05:56 PM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  
(24-02-2015, 05:08 PM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  New from GoboCorp, the Laseecat!

Is that different to GoboCop?

"Serve the public cheeseburger, protect the red dot, uphold the sleep."

(24-02-2015, 05:08 PM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  No weddings I'm afraid. but when you and Aimee get hitched I'll make an exception.

Ha. This is the 21st century dude. The ball and chain are a bit primitive.

Are you calling me old?!
(24-02-2015, 05:08 PM)gobothefurryanimal Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 11:23 AM)Aimee Wrote:  It's for cat shows.... They're set in the ceiling and move those damned red dots around to create a furry gymnastics event.

*I'd* pay to see that!

Hmmm, Sounds like a patent opportunity to me!

New from GoboCorp, the Laseecat!

(20-02-2015, 09:35 AM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  pew pew pew. I like lasers.

Is the laser show a show on its own, or do you set them up at weddings and raves?

Damnit.

I wrote a huge reply to this, but somehow managed to delete it all. bugger.

No weddings I'm afraid. but when you and Aimee get hitched I'll make an exception.

Been there, dumped that. Wink
Well, if you, fucken Protatless, had bothered to tell me, even though I have been questioning you over the whereabouts, NAY, ANY KNOWLEDGE, of the Winn for quite sometime.............. I woulda fucken been there. RE-ONION Wrote:FUCKALL. Coz RE-ONION isn't even real

[Image: duke_fin.jpg]