Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's here?
Good memories of Friday night drinks at the Tas, Bond St, Mid City and Rose and Crown.

Bumped into a few early-90s sysops over the years in various jobs.

I've been unsuccessfully attempting to find a wgtn bbs listing for my bbs - Needful Things. Can't remember which year it was - maybe 1993?

Like TeeJay - I can't recall writing any of these resurrected posts...
(28-02-2015, 10:36 AM)Belgarath Wrote:  Good memories of Friday night drinks at the Tas, Bond St, Mid City and Rose and Crown.

I've been unsuccessfully attempting to find a wgtn bbs listing for my bbs - Needful Things. Can't remember which year it was - maybe 1993?

We'll have to do the BSA nights again Smile
I looked at my filelist, but I wasn't doing the bbs lists that far back.  Many on Fidonet somewhere?  I think they still have the archives online.

I swear I didn't write some of those posts... Bitzen did them.  Yeah.. I'll blame them on the cat.
Smile
(28-02-2015, 10:12 AM)FIEND Wrote:  
Well, if you, fucken Protatless, had bothered to tell me, even though I have been questioning you over the whereabouts, NAY, ANY KNOWLEDGE, of the Winn for quite sometime.............. I woulda fucken been there. RE-ONION Wrote:FUCKALL. Coz RE-ONION isn't even real

Well, if you hadn't had a spelling mistale in your facebook name I would have fucken been able to contact you before!

Better late than never I say Smile
(28-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Aimee Wrote:  
(28-02-2015, 10:36 AM)Belgarath Wrote:  Good memories of Friday night drinks at the Tas, Bond St, Mid City and Rose and Crown.

We'll have to do the BSA nights again Smile
I looked at my filelist, but I wasn't doing the bbs lists that far back.  Many on Fidonet somewhere?  I think they still have the archives online.

I swear I didn't write some of those posts... Bitzen did them.  Yeah.. I'll blame them on the cat.
Smile

Thanks will check Fidonet. Would be good to catchup over a pint.
Tongue 
Aimee Well, if you hadn\t had a spelling mistale in your facebook name I would have fucken been able to contact you before! Better late than never I say''lll Wrote:I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

A spelling mistale is far different from a mistake. You're brilliant. And that is why we love you (speaking purely for myself, of course...)

My facebook name has that mistale for purpose.

Pity facebook goes and makes sure everyone with mistales gets found in searches anyway now.

Heart you long time.
(28-02-2015, 01:00 PM)FIEND Wrote:  
Aimee Well, if you hadn\t had a spelling mistale in your facebook name I would have fucken been able to contact you before! Better late than never I say''lll Wrote:I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

A spelling mistale is far different from a mistake. You're brilliant. And that is why we love you (speaking purely for myself, of course...)

My facebook name has that mistale for purpose.

Pity facebook goes and makes sure everyone with mistales gets found in searches anyway now.

Heart you long time.

There was another guy with your name, but he put his music interest down as 'Abba'... and I thought... Naaaaah.. probably not.  So if you put down that you're into the Spice Girls, and in the Brony club, people wouldn't think that was you there Smile

Aaaah... good to have you back.. you're good for my ego Smile

Licky kisses
Heart 
I remember doing this opening title screen whilst "working fucken hard" at PC POWER ... Between playing CARRIER COMMAND on the PC (was better on ATARI ST) and installing 9600 baud modems and importing the very first CD-ROM's into New Zealand (yes, I used to be clever)....
[Image: bs.gif]

[Image: bs_2.jpg]

Well... Just sent this file to my tattooist. He has not got back to me.

Dodgy
(28-02-2015, 03:13 PM)FIEND Wrote:  [Image: bs_2.jpg]

Well... Just sent this file to my tattooist. He has not got back to me.

Dodgy

Maybe  it should go at the back... 
Uhm, I guess you have (some sort) of a point.

However, check out the OLD games on the left (your right in picture) and you will notice a progression from PONG (the year I was born) through Asteroids, Space Invaders... I was playing CARRIER COMMAND (the 3D game at direct left, RIGHT in picture) of the Board Shitless logo. Therefore, it is in place in ChronoLoGiCal ways.

Hell, this is starting to sound serious. CBF.
You missed the text-based adventures... but how would you tattoo that?