Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's here?
(28-02-2015, 03:13 PM)FIEND Wrote:  Well... Just sent this file to my tattooist. He has not got back to me.

Dodgy

Probably would have trouble doing those pixellated squares. I can see how he would find that daunting.
(20-02-2015, 11:24 PM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 08:03 PM)proteus Wrote:  Obviously I posted very little back in the day, or I just wasn't very witty (probably thought I was at the time).  Seems like I am like most here - married, two kids, a cat and a mortgage.

Have met some of the old BBSers but must say there are some I cannot remember, and others I choose not to remember - but those were the days - even have to give credit to the BBSes as this is where I met my now wife.

Ahhh maybe we could bring back some nostalgia - but Dizzy lives to far away - I remember the get togethers at her place well.

Proteus

Hey man, good to see you again.

Apparently Dizzy comes down to wellington once in a while to visit her mum, but I haven't spoken to her in ages. Since the last reunion pissup she came down for in fact...

I get over there every so often, but lately its always been a panic trip Sad I think (hope) I still have Spiro's phone number somewhere and will call and see what's happening next time I'm heading over that way. Its usually short notice though - depending on what antics mum has got up to.
FIEND just sent this file to his tattooist. He has not got back to him. was intrigued when Spiro.Geek Wrote:Probably would have trouble doing those pixellated squares. I can see how he would find that daunting.
[Image: pacman_people.jpg]
[Image: jetpacdone.jpg]
[Image: renegade_fin.jpg]
Big Grin
(02-03-2015, 12:00 AM)Dizzy Wrote:  I get over there every so often, but lately its always been a panic trip Sad I think (hope) I still have Spiro's phone number somewhere and will call and see what's happening next time I'm heading over that way. Its usually short notice though - depending on what antics mum has got up to.

yay! Dizzy! How have you been? How's Jaggy?

It would be great to see you if you have the time, we're always home. I sent you my number via Facebook.
(02-03-2015, 10:18 AM)FIEND Wrote:  Big Grin

Well, that doesn't seem like he'd have a problem with it. Did you ask him to animate it by any chance?
(02-03-2015, 11:26 AM)SpiroDotgeek Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 10:18 AM)FIEND Wrote:  Big Grin

Well, that doesn't seem like he'd have a problem with it. Did you ask him to animate it by any chance?

I'm sure in the future they'll be able to animate tattoos...  Imagine the possibilities!

Maybe if little LED's were embedded under the skin with a wee processor you could program it with your cellphone to change the tattoo around whenever you liked Big Grin

Wow... I wish I was a billionaire so I could design this!
Wink 
I'm back, older, much much greyer than I was, but I still have my hair (weeps with joy).  I work, maintain my family on a single income (Did you know that its basically impossible to do).  But thankfully because of the internet I can keep up with the world, culture and life (and all of this with out Sky).

But one day they'll finally ban the Capt Sparrow thing and it will all be over.  Wink
Hello ... hope all is well with you and yours

Found this place after googling my name to see what showed up (Corporate bullshit ... restructure ....... blah blah blah ... I'm sure you all know how it goes) .

Cut a long story short, since I met you folks i've continued to live half in the online and half in the offline world. The online world has given me some great adventures in many places across the world (yay couch surfing) and has allowed me to meet some amazing people from many cultures ... contrasted with having a riot on xtrachat.

But now am very comfortable being grandad to 4 amazing kids ... and plotting their futures

And props to Aimee for keeping a significant part of all our earlier lives alive .... now if only we had a back up copy of the Hunmisstress BBS
(15-12-2015, 08:37 PM)John Saintlee Wrote:  But now am very comfortable being grandad to 4 amazing kids ... and plotting their futures

Wow... nice to see the genes continue on Smile  How embarrassing for you if they found out what you were like in the bbs life Wink