Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
-
#1
------Msg # 1 of 12                    Date: Mon 21/08/1995,  9:15 am

From: WEATHER LADY               Read: 66 times

     To: BO PEEP
Subject: would you beleive another sub?

Hi there BO Peep. I am the exploring sort and while on my jorneys I
discovered this cozy little place! Since I already have my own subbie I
think that you should have this one..We can all visiy here as well as going
to my place!...Geez This place is already painted too you lucky thing!

I wonder how long its been since Aimee was last in this dark place? I wonder
if she knows she left these whips here and those chains in the corner..But
I'll help you clean it up! Subbie warming next Saturday right here I reckon!



WL

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 2 of 12                    Date: Tue 22/08/1995, 10:13 am
From: BO PEEP                    Read: 50 times

     To: WEATHER LADY
Subject: Re: would you beleive another sub?

>Hi there BO Peep. I am the exploring sort and while on my jorneys I
>discovered this cozy little place! Since I already have my own subbie I
>think that you should have this one..We can all visiy here as well as going
>to my place!...Geez This place is already painted too you lucky thing!
>
>I wonder how long its been since Aimee was last in this dark place? I wonder
>if she knows she left these whips here and those chains in the corner..But
>I'll help you clean it up! Subbie warming next Saturday right here I reckon!
>
That would be unfair WL - I already have that other Dashing subby. Perhaps
we could share this one. We could call it BO's & WL's subbie or BOWLS for
short. We could even have a tpic - like indoor games or something.

Cheers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 3 of 12                    Date: Tue 22/08/1995,  2:07 pm
From: WEATHER LADY               Read: 47 times

     To: BO PEEP
Subject: Re: would you beleive another sub?

>That would be unfair WL - I already have that other Dashing subby. Perhaps
>we could share this one. We could call it BO's & WL's subbie or BOWLS for
>short. We could even have a tpic - like indoor games or something.

That sounds fun! Lets start off by putting some nice strict rules into
place! Like Only Girls abuse guys with no Vice-versa..Etc!


No Offline Mail Readers (do you get the idea I hate that?)

WL

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 4 of 12                    Date: Tue 17/10/1995,  8:06 pm
From: BJ THE HUN                 Read: 48 times

     To: AIMEE
Subject: Re: Puzzle

>>:> Hehehe.. You still here Aimee? :>
>
>Yuppers.. I'm here sitting in the background... Watching everything!
>
>Muahahahahah!  }:>

Indeed you are (Aimee broke in for chat just now.. OWWW Scared me half to
death! :> )

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 5 of 12                    Date: Mon 17/06/1996,  9:23 pm
From: AIMEE                      Read: 49 times

     To: GIZMO
Subject: Bigfoot and the Adams Family

>>>>Anyone want any second-hand melted sneakers?
>>>
>>>No thanks... IM NOT A SIZE 12!!
>>
>>Gerroffit!  Your feet are HUGE!
>
>They are not!!  I'm only 9.5 my feet are tiny compared to my friends.
>
>>(Now I just have to remember what they look like ... <brain dead>
>                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                                                      Whas tis mean??

It means that I hadn't been awake for long enough to remember what your feet
looked like at the night of the party as my minds eyes couldn't get
themselves off the stockings you were wearing at the time :>

So.  Who's going to ask the obvious?  *chortle*

--------------------------------------------------------------
------Msg # 6 of 12                    Date: Wed 26/06/1996,  3:14 pm
From: WITCH WON                  Read: 50 times  [1 Reply]

     To: ALL
Subject: Ruapaehu


   Good afternoon all,

   Cyrus has returned rather suddenly from his skiing job.  His excuse?
"My mountain blew up."

   Regards,
     Witch Won.



--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 7 of 12                    Date: Thu 27/06/1996, 10:49 am
From: AIMEE                      Read: 50 times  [2 Retorts]

     To: WITCH WON
Subject: Re: Ruapaehu

>   Cyrus has returned rather suddenly from his skiing job.  His excuse?
>"My mountain blew up."

Are 'acts of god' included in the redundancy deal?  :>

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 8 of 12                    Date: Fri 28/06/1996,  9:56 am
From: WITCH WON                  Read: 64 times

     To: AIMEE
Subject: Re: Ruapaehu


   Good morning Aimee,

*QUOTE*
>   Cyrus has returned rather suddenly from his skiing job.  His excuse?
>"My mountain blew up."

Are 'acts of god' included in the redundancy deal?  :>
*END QUOTE*

   They are this year.  Management suddenly realised the value of good
staff.  Apparently normal return rates of the previous years staff are
around 70%.  This year they barely got 30% of them back and this is goinag
to realliy hamper them with all the new staff needing to get up to speed.

   Regards,
     Witch Won.




--------------------------------------------------------------
------Msg # 9 of 12                    Date: Sun  4/05/1997,  2:43 am
From: DETH                       Read: 38 times  [1 Reply]

     To: AIMEE
Subject: Re: Ruapaehu

> >   Cyrus has returned rather suddenly from his skiing job.  His excuse?
> >"My mountain blew up."
>
> Are 'acts of god' included in the redundancy deal?  :>

  No, they fraggin' weren't.  I swear, if I had a penny for every time that
damn hill has let me down in some way or another...

Deth (_Still_ not a happy camper...)

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 10 of 12                   Date: Sun  4/05/1997,  2:03 pm
From: AIMEE                      Read: 33 times  [1 Reply]

     To: DETH
Subject: Re: Ruapaehu

>> >   Cyrus has returned rather suddenly from his skiing job.  His excuse?
>> >"My mountain blew up."
>>
>> Are 'acts of god' included in the redundancy deal?  :>
>
>  No, they fraggin' weren't.  I swear, if I had a penny for every time that
>damn hill has let me down in some way or another...

Isn't it the other way around?  You're sposed to *pay* to get down :>

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 11 of 12                   Date: Sun  4/05/1997, 11:29 pm
From: DETH                       Read: 37 times  [1 Reply]

     To: AIMEE
Subject: Re: Ruapaehu


>  No, they fraggin' weren't.  I swear, if I had a penny for every time that
>damn hill has let me down in some way or another...

Isn't it the other way around?  You're sposed to *pay* to get down :>

  Y'know, at first I thought that I wouldn't even dignify that remark with a
reply.  And then I remembered where I was Smile  No, sorry... a very wise man
once told me that if you have to pay, you might as well enjoy it and trust
me I didn't enjoy the fireworks show I saw up there last year.

  As for payin' to get down... <grin>  you _sure_ you want to give me
straight lines like that?

Deth (<smirk>)

--------------------------------------------------------------

------Msg # 12 of 12                   Date: Mon  5/05/1997,  4:39 pm
From: AIMEE                      Read: 44 times

     To: DETH
Subject: Re: Ruapaehu

>
>>  No, they fraggin' weren't.  I swear, if I had a penny for every time that
>>damn hill has let me down in some way or another...
>
>Isn't it the other way around?  You're sposed to *pay* to get down :>
>
>  Y'know, at first I thought that I wouldn't even dignify that remark with a
>reply.  And then I remembered where I was Smile  No, sorry... a very wise man
>once told me that if you have to pay, you might as well enjoy it and trust
>me I didn't enjoy the fireworks show I saw up there last year.

Awww... pity :>  Maybe you should have stayed there and sold off ashes to
the Japanese tourists for megabucks ;>

>  As for payin' to get down... <grin>  you _sure_ you want to give me
>straight lines like that?

If only to see the answer, dear boy ;>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)